Coralie designs creative marketing collateral to motivate and move people. Working predominantly in the arts and cultural heritage sector through recommendation Coralie has maintained long-term working relationships with many regular clients.
Starting out in the retail sector, Coralie went on to implement corporate identities for international brands before art directing carefully targeted, award-winning campaigns.
After graduating in Graphic Design from De Montfort University, Coralie worked within leading design studios and direct marketing agencies in London and continues to design for well-established and new-launch organisations including over fifty non-profits in the UK, providing:
• Cross-media marketing
• Logo design
• Websites from scratch, seo and content management
• Print handling, packaging and point-of-sale
• Reportage photography and image retouching.
Coralie’s portfolio includes extensive print (advertising, direct mail, posters, leaflets, flyers, brochures, annual reports, stationery, packaging and merchandise) and a wide range of technology skills. In addition, her remote-working, freelance and in-house roles have contributed to excellent project management and scheduling.
“Thank you for all your hard work in the showroom, the work on the website, social media, all your design work and creative input is greatly appreciated.”
Independent destination retailer, furniture restoration business and interiors specialist established 1900
Services and skills
• Art direction
• Conceptual thinking
• Graphic design
• VIsuals, schemes and moodboards
• Type layout and typography
• Artwork (pagination, print and cross-media)
• Reportage photography
• Photo editing and retouching
• Print handling
• Sourcing and specification
• Website design and editing
• Content design and management
Decorative design consultancy
Coralie provides customer-facing creative consultancy for traditional interior specialists in London:
• Guiding on colour and pattern for interior decoration
• Sourcing fabrics, furniture and interior accessories to decorate homes
• Designing bespoke pieces and personalised products
• Working with specialist furniture craftspeople to restore, revive and reupholster
• Visualising and styling for interior schemes
Branding and corporate identity
• A site specific information point beneath the world-famous four-sided clock at Waterloo station
• The moquette textile pattern ‘Blue Blaze’ (below) required to upholster the interiors of over 6,000 carriages in the Network SouthEast fleet
Coralie was part of the design team implementing:
• Station signage guidelines to be used across SE England at over 900 stations
• Livery design for rolling stock
Moquette textile pattern for train carriage upholstery designed by Coralie Walker as part of a new corporate identity implementation. Following the decision to rebrand the London & South East commuter railway, a new corporate identity included transforming Waterloo station as the flagship terminus to launch the new Network SouthEast name and identity.