Brand and design tools developed for a hyper-local, year-long, arts, heritage and learning programme, open to all, celebrating the richness and diversity of the area around Christ Church Clapham in London SW8.
Cultural Connections was funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund and the Parish of Christ Church St. John P.C.C.
Design and Marketing Manager Coralie Walker produced:
- Logo and branding
- Teaser campaign
- Website: culturalconnections.org.uk
- What’s On
- Outdoor flags and signage
- Flyers, posters and banners
- Social media marketing: @connectionsSW8
- Leaflets for marketing and learning
The programme culminated in a month-long exhibition Mapping Lives open throughout June 2019. A mobile multimedia map by digital artists SDNA remains on site as part of the legacy of the project.